Badr Hari considered by many of his country men as the pride of morocco fought for the first time in Dubai, United Arab Emirates under a local promotion called the GFC. A sold out arena with Moroccan flags waving every where with chants “Hari, Hari, Hari just showed the type of support Badr Hari commands in the Arab world. On the night Badr did not disappoint finishing both of his opponents with in the first 2 minutes of the first round.
Badr had declared that it was a dream come to true to fight in a muslim country.
At the press conference Badr Hari said:
“Considering my Moroccan ancestry, this fight is like a home bout for me. It is very important that I win before my people. I can assure you there will be no mercy on May 29,” Hari said.
“These old fighters will pay the price for being older,” Hari said. “I am here to fight and put up a good show and that is exactly what I will do. Expect nothing short of a KO,”
During the closing ceremony Hari addressed the crowds stating:
“Dubai, I had a very great time, it feels like my home country”
GFC proved to be a great event with no expense spared towards organisation and planing, where as Badr Hari brought the event and the sport of kickboxing in the United Arab Emirates on the Global Arena.
- Luiz Panza on CheckMat / Foot locks / 50/50 guard & IBJJF
- Bruno Frazatto flow rolling with purple belt Max Abrahamyan
- Elcirley Silva “CBPJJ has shown people with special needs is not disabled”
- Leo Vieira on founding CheckMat / Coaching Champions / IBJJF & More
- Elcirley Silva: World Pro Champ with one leg spars at Pride FC Dubai
- Marcos “Ratinho” talks Training at Evolve MMA ahead of ONE FC debut
- Philippe Pomaski : Top talent coming out of CheckMat
- Mackenzie Dern vs Gabi Garcia WPJJC15 behind the scenes