Fighting lifestyle UAE caught up with Nolan Ticman a Filipino / American MMA prodigy, fighting out of Kings MMA in California. Nolan is currently training under world renowned UFC Coach Rafael Cordeiro. He aims to truly represent the Philippines on the biggest fight stage on earth, the UFC. Ticman has been described by Coach Rafeal Cordeiro as a fighter who resembles Wanderlei Silva, Stating “when he fights he goes to either kill or die”. Rafael Cordeiro stated in an interview with Fighting lifestyle UAE that Ticman is one of the most talented fighters he has worked with.
Nolan Ticman’s complete interview:
Nolan was in Abu Dhabi with Rafael Cordeiro cornering Beneil Dariush during UFC Fight Night 39. Nolan talks to us about Kings MMA, Rafael Cordeiro, Team mates, Where he is most comfortable fighting & how he aims to represent the Philippines in the sport of Mixed Martial Arts.
“we are best represented in the lower weights, speed & Power. I bring both of them to the table.” (Nolan Ticman)
Coach Rafael Cordeiro talks about Nolan Ticman:
“People know now that if your fighting a Kings fighter, your fighting a guy that’s going to try and tear your head off” (Nolan Ticman)
- Davi Ramos on Europeans 15: “I fought with a broken hand”
- Muay Thai Legend Namsaknoi Yudthagarngamtorn Talks..
- Ed Giese: What really happened at the Foxcatcher Farm
- ATOS Female World Champ helps build Women’s BJJ in Dubai
- Desert Force hosts first event of 2015 in Abu Dhabi
- UFC MANILA FRANKIE EDGAR AND URIJAH FABER
- BJJ NO-MAD : Off The Beaten Path
- Caio Terra: “I never compete for money, I fight for joy”