Fighting lifestyle UAE caught up with Nolan Ticman a Filipino / American MMA prodigy, fighting out of Kings MMA in California. Nolan is currently training under world renowned UFC Coach Rafael Cordeiro. He aims to truly represent the Philippines on the biggest fight stage on earth, the UFC. Ticman has been described by Coach Rafeal Cordeiro as a fighter who resembles Wanderlei Silva, Stating “when he fights he goes to either kill or die”. Rafael Cordeiro stated in an interview with Fighting lifestyle UAE that Ticman is one of the most talented fighters he has worked with.
Nolan Ticman’s complete interview:
Nolan was in Abu Dhabi with Rafael Cordeiro cornering Beneil Dariush during UFC Fight Night 39. Nolan talks to us about Kings MMA, Rafael Cordeiro, Team mates, Where he is most comfortable fighting & how he aims to represent the Philippines in the sport of Mixed Martial Arts.
“we are best represented in the lower weights, speed & Power. I bring both of them to the table.” (Nolan Ticman)
Coach Rafael Cordeiro talks about Nolan Ticman:
“People know now that if your fighting a Kings fighter, your fighting a guy that’s going to try and tear your head off” (Nolan Ticman)
- Paulo Jose Pinto: ‘Spirit of the Samurai’
- Evolve MMA opens state of the art facility
- Emirates Jiu Jitsu Kids Super Cup
- Felipe Pena ‘Preguiça’ “I want be AbuDhabi & ADCC champ”
- Lucas Leite “Half Guard works well with Gi & No GI”
- ONE FC: Dynasty Of Champions Ji Xian vs Song Ya Dong
- RFA 21 gets new title fight: JUUSOLA vs. BAGHDAD
- Harry McLeman Joins Cage Warriors